Subject: Re: Das Rheingold
From: Bruce Prentice <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Sun, 29 Mar 2009 17:39:13 -0400

I also heard those cell phone rings during the Rheingold prelude over the radio...I thought it was a nice touch --was it done to give us a taste of what to expect with the Lepage production?  ;-)

Reunite with the people closest to you, chat face to face with Messenger.
OPERA-L official website:
Modify your settings: