Subject: Voigt and the things people say
From: [log in to unmask]
Date:Wed, 3 Dec 2008 05:59:25 EST

Resent with subject heading which I forgot to write.

In a message dated 12/3/2008 2:55:28 A.M. Pacific Standard Time, Musematrix
writes:

I was particularly bothered by an exceptionally cruel post regarding  Deborah
Voigt. I am not talking about comments on the quality of a  performance,
whether someone was booed or how much or her vocal state or  what the critics
said. I am talking about the poster who said the conductor  had to escort her home
in tears after every performance and that it was not a  happy sight. If it is
true, here is a singer in agony, and no compassion for  what she may have
been going through. If it isn't true that's just as  bad. I don't know about some
of you, but I consider that an extremely  cruel comment. It's about human
dignity.
 Now I have seen people trashed roundly, but it was about their
performances, and diva antics, and is considered part of being in the  limelight, but
comments like these have no justification whatsoever.
 John Rahbeck

 Life should be easier. So should your homepage. _Try  the NEW AOL.com_
(http://www.aol.com/?optin=new-dp&icid=aolcom40vanity&ncid=emlcntaolcom00000002) .

AOL.com.