Subject: (no subject)
From: [log in to unmask]
Date:Wed, 3 Dec 2008 05:55:28 EST

I was particularly bothered by an exceptionally cruel post regarding  Deborah
Voigt. I am not talking about comments on the quality of a performance,
whether someone was booed or how much or her vocal state or what the  critics
said. I am talking about the poster who said the conductor had to escort  her home
in tears after every performance and that it was not a happy sight. If  it is
true, here is a singer in agony, and no compassion for what she  may have
been going through. If it isn't true that's just as bad. I  don't know about some
of you, but I consider that an extremely cruel comment.  It's about human
dignity.
 Now I have seen people trashed roundly, but it was about their
performances, and diva antics, and is considered part of being in the limelight,  but
comments like these have no justification whatsoever.
 John Rahbeck
AOL.com.