Subject: interesting news from la Scala
From: [log in to unmask]
Date:Tue, 2 Dec 2008 19:59:11 EST

There was news that things were settled and the strike was called  off, but
apparently things have flared up again. Meanwhile a little birdie has  told us
that Zajick fractured her shoulder during a rehearsal, but that she is  still
scheduled to sing and has been rehearsing on stage with  a cast under her
dress. I will be very curious to see how they  disguise that. I have also been
told that this will be broadcast to the  States on high definition video. Does
anybody know where this can be seen?  the cast is Filianoti, Cedolins,
Furlanetto, Jenis, Zajick and Salmonen, Gatti  conducting
AOL.com.