Subject: A Remarkable Matter
From: "A.C. Douglas" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Sun, 7 Dec 2008 22:20:51 -0500

(I suspect that this linked S&F article will not be of much interest to most
on this list dealing as it does with Daniel Barenboim's botched handling of
the opening to the T&I Act III _Vorspiel_ in his recent T&I for the Met, but
I post the link here for those few who might find it of some interest.)

http://www.soundsandfury.com/soundsandfury/2008/12/a-remarkable-matter.html

---
ACD
http://www.soundsandfury.com/