Subject: Getty's Jetty: Where Putin and Poe Intersect
From: janosG <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Sun, 7 Dec 2008 12:52:46 -0800

Little did I know when searching for information about Gordon Getty's
"Usher House," part of the program of last night's Adlers concert, that
I will find details on the interior decoration of the Gettys' 737!

Go to http://article.gmane.org/gmane.culture.templar.history/339, and
search for "usher," follow the text for a few amazing paragraphs
thereafter.

--
Janos Gereben
www.sfcv.org