Subject: Met Opera Engagement Calendar
From: [log in to unmask]
Date:Fri, 5 Dec 2008 16:02:09 EST

For those interested, the Engagement calendar will NOT happen for 2009
according to the Merchandising Department at the Met.  However they  assured me
that they are currently working on the images for the 2010 calendar  and it will
be part of their offerings.

Off to the store now to purchase what will be a poor replacement  I'm sure!

David Kutz