Subject: Re: the bumblebee Nabucco
From: hermine <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Fri, 5 Dec 2008 08:29:16 -0800

At 01:32 AM 12/5/2008, Bernard Pack wrote:
>This has to be seen to be believed:
>

>http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LCFNcEFZn38

I have seen it but I do not bee lieve it! SHADES OF SATURDAY NIGHT LIVE!

BEE OPERA!  I wonder how the works of BEE thoven would be staged by
the persons responsible for this. It gave me hives, actually.

I wonder if anyone approached Sting to see if he was available for a
role in this production.

hermine