Subject: ARTISTS' EVENTS: A SIMPLE QUESTION
From: bob dilley <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Fri, 5 Dec 2008 17:00:25 +0100

Fellow Forum Members,

This is not a questionaire.  It is merely a simple question.  I have no way of knowing if anyone reads ARTISTS' EVENTS and would like to know if anyone reads it.  Your responses are not requried, but would be appreciated.  Producing ARTISTS' EVENTS daily is pointless if no one reads it.  I am aware that some members read it but I have no idea what the size of readership is and would like to get some idea.

Thank you for your time should you have read this.

Bob Dilley