Subject: Strauss Operas
From: "Ed "Zeke" Zubrow" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Fri, 5 Dec 2008 05:50:01 -0500

As the week ends, I just want to thank everyone for the posts about Strauss
and opera. The generosity and seriousness of the posts was really
gratifying. I am glad to note that others seemed to find it developing into
an interesting thread as well. (Be forewarned, I will be back soon with
inquiries into two other twentieth century composers who are new to me:
Debussy and Berg.)Thanks again, and have a good weekend.

Zeke