Subject: Re: Dame Nellie Melba at her best - The Sydney Morning Herald
From: Marie Lamb <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Thu, 4 Dec 2008 13:12:24 -0500

Actually, the "Swing Low" is from 1926.  There are mp3s available of two of
the 1904 recordings on the website of the Australian Broadcasting
Corporation at:

http://www.abc.net.au/news/stories/2008/12/03/2436220.htm?section=entertainment

Marie Lamb

--
I think you have everything you need.  If not, you'll just have to fake
it.--Don Dolloff, WCNY Classic FM, 2002.