Subject: Re: Remembering Maria Callas on her 85th Birthday
From: Theodore <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Thu, 4 Dec 2008 11:04:43 -0500

Callas sux! ugly voice, 3 different registers with different timbre in each
one!!! and above all!!!! she never managed to sing Anna Bolena with 700 000
kilos of bacon... hm sorry, stacati!!! and 200 kilos of Trills  as divine
Sills and stupenda Sutherland did :)) (shhhhhiudishhhhiiiii ad(h) Anna...
shiiiiiuiiiishhhhi)

oh yes, also she couldnt bear a child because her uterus was malformed!!!
what u think of that... (heard that the other day while I was zipping my tea
and listening to a Sutherland aria! )

:))))
theo