Subject: Re: classical Grammy nominations
From: "J.C. Fretz" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Thu, 4 Dec 2008 08:24:59 -0500

The list of nominations only underscore (for me) how disinterested and out
of it all I've become.   Usually, it would be the case that I'd have
purchased more than two of the nominees during the course of the year.

This time out it's just the Weill I've seen and heard.  My first impression:
Surprise.  The second and third, too.