Subject: Re: Voigt and the things people say
From: marc conti <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Wed, 3 Dec 2008 22:05:21 -0500

The comment about Voigt being "in tears" may lack compassion, but,
Deborah Voigt does bear some personal responsibility for going on
stage when she is not singing well.  I understand that she sang poorly
throughout the rehearsal period and that management tried
unsuccessfully to sack her. If true, I would suggest it was "cruel"
that she was encouraged to go by her own management and personal
advisors.

Marc Conti