Subject: Next week at my WWW site
From: Mike Richter <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Wed, 3 Dec 2008 22:28:01 -0800

It is not really fair for me to indulge my whims or to exercise the
breadth of my interests, but I'll be offering Rorem's "King Midas"
cantata anyway. Besides, I've posted too little of Sandra Walker's work
and none at all of John Stewart's, so this week will at least partially
atone.

As usual, posting is planned for late Friday night.

*FOOTNOTE*
The tenth volume of the history of my site is in progress. Estimating
now, it should be available in January.

Mike
--
http://www.mrichter.com/