Re: Selling a ticket to the Met before a performance

Mike Hetsko <[log in to unmask]>

Mike Hetsko <[log in to unmask]>

Wed, 3 Dec 2008 14:35:23 -0500

text/plain

Yes, you may do that. Needless to say, if the house is sold out, you will
have more luck. There are anti scalping laws in New York, so it is best to
stick with the face price. Of course, you may have to lower the price if
there are lots of seats available.

Some people want you to give them a free ticket. I have not ever done that
yet.

You will see a bunch of people in front of the Met prior to most performance
either selling or looking to buy tickets.
mike h