Subject: Re: Gheorghiu's Mimi last night
From: Chung-Wai Soong <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Sun, 23 Nov 2008 12:32:38 -0800

I heard them sing Faust together at Royal Opera in Sept 2006, and they were
both marvelous. The smaller house was an advantage I think, mush less need
to fill the space. I am going to hear the Boheme on Tues, and I usually sit
on the last row of the balcony where the best acoustics are. Based on the
feedback so far, I can't wait, and may try and go again!

On Sun, Nov 23, 2008 at 12:06 PM, Kirsten Lee <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

> exude excellent chemistry (did they just sing Faust together somewhere?)
> and
> although I've seen Gheorghiu's Mimi opposite Alagna in the past, I found

OPERA-L official website:
Modify your settings: