Subject: Re: La Damnation de Faust - MET HD Moviecast
From: [log in to unmask]
Date:Sun, 23 Nov 2008 15:06:29 EST

In a message dated 11/23/2008 9:52:24 A.M. Central Standard Time,
[log in to unmask] writes:

Yesterday afternoon the theater in Dallas was full for The Damnation  but,
alas, they lost the feed. I was really looking forward to the production.  Those
of you who were able to see it, will it work on tv?

I went to the Fandango Theater on McCree Road here in Dallas to see
"Damnation of Faust" and it was perfect.  In fact, there has never been any  problems
except one interruption in the transmission a couple of years ago, but  since
then it has always been perfect in picture and sound.
     Phyllis  :-)

and the things you love. Try the new

OPERA-L official website:
Modify your settings: