Subject: Re: Where was Peter Gelb last night?
From: hermine <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Sun, 23 Nov 2008 10:56:44 -0800

At 09:46 AM 11/23/2008, you wrote:
>That's not a sufficient analogy for what occurred on Friday night.  If a high-
>wire swalker stumbles even once, then they fall to imminent demise AND there
>is no way to correct the mistake.  That's it---it's over.

It was not over, another of the Flying Wallendas came out and did it.

yes, you might call him a cover, but a family member had just died,
you see, and he came out and did the same thing.

the lack of sympathy for Heppner NAUSEATES and DISGUSTS me.

can any of you imagine this was PLEASANT for him? do you really think
he continued singing for the MONEY?

PFAUGH!

hermine