Subject: Re: Where was Gelb
From: Mura Kievman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Sun, 23 Nov 2008 13:10:52 -0500

Apropos of not much, the pastor at the church where I sing was there
Saturday.  He asked me if I'd seen any reviews of the performance
because he was so shocked at all the cracking from Heppner.

Dan loves opera and has had a Saturday matinee subscription for
several years now.  He is the first to say he's not an expert but he
loves good singing.  He didn't count the number of occurrences (!)
but he couldn't understand how such bad singing was going on.

Not having heard (let alone seen) the performance, I make no comments
of my own.

Mura