Subject: Re: Travel to the MET question
From: Mike Hetsko <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Sat, 22 Nov 2008 11:54:18 -0500

I vote for you driving in.  Saturday traffic should not be too bad.  You can
park right under the MET, it will cost $31 or $32.  You can call the day
before (or go to the Lincoln Center Web site) and reserve a spot in the
reserved section for about $5 more.  I drive in a lot and while for one or
two it is not cheaper than public transit, it is usually quicker, especially
the trip back home.  With a group of high schoolers, I would drive.  Just
make sure that the construction at Lincoln Center is not restricting access
to the garage; you might call ahead to check on this.  Entrances to the LC
garage at LC are on 65 and 62 Streets.  Like I said, given the construction
going on, you should call ahead to see if there are any restrictions on
normal access on the day you are going.

mike h