Subject: Re: hot damn-nation (long)
From: [log in to unmask]
Date:Sun, 23 Nov 2008 01:54:32 EST

In a message dated 11/22/2008 8:24:58 P.M. Central Standard Time,
[log in to unmask] writes:

Now  that
we've got the technology, we get really nasty devils and ghosts,  but
salvation seems to bore directors & designers, given their  uninspired
    Hi, Y'all!
    I saw this HD presentation at the Show Place in  Rockford, IL.  At the
end of the final scene, an audible comment heard  throughout the theatre was,
"If that was Heaven, they sure do use a lot of  laundry bleach there."
    Cheers,
    Dennis Ryan