Subject: Re: The Met Gala
From: Mike Begley <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Fri, 28 Nov 2008 21:49:39 -0500

And she was gone for all of three years before First Emperor - she
appeared in 2003 for 7 performances as Rosina.    Otherwise, a quick
glance at the MET archives appears to show her appearing in every
season between 1991 and 2003.  By the way, Ms. Mentzer spells her
first name Susanne (2 S's, no Z's).