Subject: A question about composers
From: Roberta Prada <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Fri, 28 Nov 2008 12:14:39 -0500

I heard about recent scholarship that Fanny was forced to publish under her
brother Felix's name.

Germain Tailleferre is well thought of though I don't know her work.

What about Taafe -Zwillich?

Back in the day when all singers trained as composers,
 there was Viardot, There was a Milanese diva who wrote some nice songs as
well - have to get you her name, though.

OPERA-L official website:
Modify your settings: