Subject: Re: A question about composers
From: Bernard Pack <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Fri, 28 Nov 2008 02:28:15 -0800

Please!  Robert Schumann remains as one of the most outstanding
musical minds to have ever graced our planet.

His wife, Clara, also wrote music.  Clara's compositions are puerile,
empty, blatherings, and proponents  of female composers do their
cause no good when they attempt to promote this woman as a composer
who was shunned merely because she was a woman.  The same is true,
even more so, with the works of Fanny, whose works are outrightly
illiterate.