Subject: The Met Gala
From: [log in to unmask]
Date:Thu, 27 Nov 2008 13:06:42 EST

Suzanne Mentzer??????     I wonder how that name popped  up on the roster
after so many years.  I remember her as a wonderful artist  from Santa Fe
performances....she sang and acted the best Octavian I can  remember ever hearing.
Happy Thanksgiving Everyone!
David Kutz

OPERA-L official website:
Modify your settings: