Subject: Re: Met 125 years Gala - program (LONG)
From: Tim Oldroyd <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Thu, 27 Nov 2008 11:05:28 EST

Yes but dont forget we DO have that very well known singer, veteran of many
many years at the Met - Aleksandrs Antonenko...
In a message dated 27/11/2008 15:17:09 GMT Standard Time, [log in to unmask]

Very  interesting.  NO DOLORA ZAJICK?  The greatest dramatic mezzo   of the
last 25 years is not on the program?  I wonder where she will  be  that night.

OPERA-L official website:
Modify your settings: