Subject: Tkt for Met -Rigoletto, Sat Mat. Jan 31
From: Miriam Nadler <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Wed, 26 Nov 2008 22:11:09 -0500

I have a single tkt available in the Dress Circle at the Met Sat
Matinee Rigoletto Jan 31. Selling for subscription price of $121.50

Please repond to my personal email address preferably giving your phone
number so I can call you to arrange to get tkt to you.

Thanks for your interest.

OPERA-L official website:
Modify your settings: