Subject: Not reviewing the Tristan rehearsal..
From: Adrienne Fischier <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Wed, 26 Nov 2008 12:54:03 -0500

The final dress for Tristan, under the baton of Maestro Barenboim, ran
11 AM to  6 PM yesterday at the Met...I found it mesmerizing, and rather
magical. The slated casting was in place.  I look forward to the reviews
very much, but my experience was certainly all positive.

OPERA-L official website:
Modify your settings: