Subject: Tkts for Met Thais Sat 12/27
From: Miriam Nadler <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Tue, 25 Nov 2008 23:15:19 -0500

     We have 2 Dress CircleTkts forThais that have just become available
for Sat evening performance 12/27.
    Selling at subscription price - $121.50 each

     Please respond to my email address above giving your phone number
so I can call to arrange for                            .
    getting tkts to you

    Thanks -

     M. Nadler

OPERA-L official website: