Subject: free online source for opera and classical music scores
From: Jim Vendeland <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Mon, 24 Nov 2008 16:45:06 -0500

Dear Group,

         I just discovered this terrific site after reading a post from a
member of the Rimsky-Korsakov Society.  There are many full operas that can
be downloaded legally that are in the public domain.  I had no trouble
downloading the complete score of Rimsky-Korsakov's "The Snow Maiden" in 5
portions to my computer  in a matter of minutes.  I would hardily recommend
that you visit this site!  The name of this site is "International Music
Library Project" and the web address is:
                            http://imslp.org/wiki/Main_Page

 Jim Vendeland
 Cleveland