Subject: Re: OPERA-L Digest - 24 Nov 2008 - Special issue (#2008-1582)
From: Lindoro Almaviva <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Mon, 24 Nov 2008 13:02:21 -0800

Hello all:

For those interested in watching a clip of this aria, I posted it several months ago in my YouTube page. (http://www.youtube.com/user/tenore23)  It is from the La Scala telecast of the opera with Barbara Fritolli. Here is the link:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D9RlEGtWLD4

While you are at it, if you are interested, I have also several more operatic excerpts for your enjoyment:

Patricia Wise singing Nanneta's aria
Boheme Excerpts from Sydney (not the one with Hobson)
Faust from Philly with Alain Vanzo, James Morris and Valerie Masterson
Lella Curbelly as Contessa Almaviva
Soile Isokoski singing the 4 last songs
Mad Scene from Lucia di lammermoor with Mariela Devia
Ballo in Maschera excepts with Angela Brown and Ludovic Tetzier
Final Scene from Dialogues of the Carmelites from the Met telecast

It is all there for your enjoyment.
Lindoro

Lindoro Almaviva

Primo Tenore Assolutissimo

"The vocal life of a soprano has four stages:

  1. Bel canto, 2. Can belto, 3.Can't belto, 4. Can't canto..."

Madame VeraGalupe-Borzkh