Subject: Re: Outrage at the Met
From: Maria Nockin <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Mon, 18 Aug 2008 08:45:16 -0700

Dear Folks,

It is a wonderful thing to leave a bequest to an opera company.  After
much thought, I am leaving mine to San Diego Opera. I thought of the
Met, but decided they did not need me. I also thought of several
smaller companies but was afraid they might not outlive me. These are
very private family considerations, of course, but I do think that it
needs to be carefully though out.

You can also leave your money to a a certain program within a company.
EX: Outreach, young artist training, etc. You can pick from a wide
variety of possibilities there.

Maria in AZ