Subject: Re: the best italian tenor comes from Mexico
From: john mccormick <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Sun, 17 Aug 2008 16:55:49 -0400

I totally disagree. If he were to darken his voice to make it sound heavier,
as many do, he will have a short career (as many do). He seems to approach
singing in much the same way as did most of the great tenors of the past
with very good technique. My only problem is that I don't think he is
actually a tenor. He is really a baritone trying to sound like a tenor.

John Mc