Subject: Next week at my WWW site
From: Mike Richter <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Wed, 20 Aug 2008 20:15:00 -0700

The audio is the first of several trips too far back for quality sound,
but I hope the performance is worth the pain. I've planned a 1936
commercial broadcast with Arturo Toscanini and Dusolina Giannini. (I
wish they had done more together, but one must be thankful for whatever
can be found.)

The video needs no apology: Caballé and Horne in "Mira, o Norma".

As usual, posting is planned for late Friday night.

Mike
--
http://www.mrichter.com/