Subject: Re: Hit Parade songs by opera singers
From: [log in to unmask]
Date:Tue, 19 Aug 2008 15:38:00 EDT

In a message dated 8/19/2008 1:59:45 P.M. Central Daylight Time,
[log in to unmask] writes:

If I  remember correctly, Domingo made the "hit parade" with "Perhaps Love",
in
a duet with John Denver.

Bill

I bought John Denver's CD just so that I could hear "Perhaps  Love"  with
Domingo.  LOL!   I love it!

     Phyllis
      in Dallas    :-)

deal here.