Subject: Re: Ruth Ann Swenson to sing Rosalinde in Fledermaus
From: [log in to unmask]
Date:Tue, 19 Aug 2008 19:07:36 +0000

In November she is singing Adalgisa (which WAS written for a soprano) with the Baltimore Opera.  Papian is the Norma.   Also, Giovanna Casolla is doing her first USA Amneris with Tiziana Caruso (anyone know anything about her?) as Aida, and Antonello Palombi as Rhadames (I believe he was the guy who was pushed onstage when Alagna walked out at La Scala) with Baltimore in October.

Regards,
Mike

From: Lady Vesper <[log in to unmask]>