Subject: Re: Outrage at the Met
From: "Ruth C. Jacobs" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Tue, 19 Aug 2008 07:56:17 -0400

Mine is going to my home company, San Francisco Opera.  I've seen more
opera there than anywhere else; the Met is now inaccessible to me and I think
does not need me (I do support the broadcasts though) and I am proud to
have my name on the wall of the SF War Memorial as a supporter of the
Committee to Restore the Opera House.  Also makes enough tax free
charitable carryover for many years to come.  Since I can now no longer
travel, San Francisco Opera will be my permanent operatic home and I think it
only fitting that my legacy reside there.  Ruth C. Jacobs, San Francisco