Subject: Re: Leoncavallo: I Medici
From: Mike Begley <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Mon, 12 Mar 2007 18:25:27 -0400

Yes,
I recently acquired a recording of the Franfurt I Medici - Viotti conducts a
cast headed by Renato Bruson, Giuseppe Giacomini, Daniela Longhi and Nicolai
Ghiuselev.  I have not listened to it yet, but maybe I will tonight and post
a report.   By the way, the release I got comes with a synopsis about three
times as long as the one Mr. Kosovsky so kindly provided - if folks are
interested I can scan and post it, but it will be a few days before I get to
it - I am pretty backed up.

Best,
Mike