Subject: Ipod Trouble
From: William Clayton <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Sun, 19 Nov 2006 05:14:40 EST

I am having trouble with my pretty new Creative Ipod Nano.  Suddenly, no
matter what I do, when I upload a cd to it, the tracks will not play in the order
of the recording, though for loading they appear in the software window in
order, and when I play the cd in Music Match, they are in order.  I clicked on
the Ipod for "Normal Order" before I uploaded the cd and when I began playing,
but it does not follow the track order.  I uploaded the same cd twice, and both
times it played tracks 1, 3, and 16 in that order.  And it does not matter
whether it is a download opera from Opera Share or a commercial opera.  I think
I know how to establish the kind of order the tracks should play in by
clicking properly on the device, but nothing I do works.  Has anyone else ever had
this problem?  Am I missing something?  The software has an on-line manual, and
i think I have looked at it and used it properly.  It worked for some time,
but now refuses to.  Private replies preferred.
Thanks
Bill

                    http://www.OPERA-L.org