Subject: WEB RAGE IN THE UK REPORTED!!!
From: Charles Handelman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Fri, 17 Nov 2006 12:30:08 EST

A man has been jailed for more than two years after carrying out the
UK's first "web-rage" attack on an internet user.
Paul Gibbons, 47, assaulted John Jones, 43, at his Essex home, after the
pair exchanged insults in an internet chatroom, the Old Bailey heard.
--

 ORRRRORE...I have just contacted my bodyguard, Lucca Braccio (cousin of the
dude from that movie...you know..the one who slept with the fishes)...because

I am also purchasing one of the new special vests that the NYC police dept,is
issuing....and I think a football helmet would be appropriate...
  I forgot..i better send a quick telegram to Julia Varady,telling her that
she should let me know if her husband decides to send me any "packages."

 Look..if anything happens to me..please set up a memorial fund...give all
the money to all descendants of Zinka Milanov.        Charlie (ho paura)

                    http://www.OPERA-L.org