Subject: Operatic Music. . . at a taxicab near you!
From: Val Suan <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Thu, 16 Nov 2006 23:14:12 -0800

I was riding in a taxicab in Houston,Texas yesterday
afternoon (Don't gasp, dahlinks, we do have such
creatures, you just use your mobile phone to fetch
'em) and the proud driver immediately told me as soon
as I latched on my seatbelt (I miss Bev Sills chirpy
reminders in NYC)
that digital music through one of those satellite
providers is available at my COMMAND and PERUSAL.

He even showed me the brochure guide located at the
back of the front seat (with reading paraphernalia, as
in glossy fashion magazines, yes, I was totally out of
synch for a while there,y'know). Did the driver
instinctively knew I am a musiclover as well as a
"haute couture" fashionista? For heaven's sake, I was
wearing a brown baseball cap(the wind was ferocious),
my most masculine ensemble yet!

Nevertheless, I immediately checked on the available
classical and operatic/vocal wares. There are three
stations to choose from. Not bad. But please, on a
clear sunny crisp cool glorious day like yesterday,
all I needed was SILENCE with my thoughts.

vs

Sponsored Link

Mortgage rates near 39yr lows.
$420k for $1,399/mo. Calculate new payment!
www.LowerMyBills.com/lre

                    http://www.OPERA-L.org