Subject: Re: Movie theater info on Met site, tix on sale Saturday
From: Greg Fitzmaurice <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Thu, 16 Nov 2006 23:43:20 EST

In a message dated 11/16/2006 6:01:09 PM Eastern Standard Time,
[log in to unmask] writes:

<<More info on the movie theater broadcasts has just been  posted on the Met
site.
It includes the links to US and Canadian theaters and  also confirms that
tickets will go on sale this Saturday, November 18.
_http://www.metoperafamily.org/operanews/news/pressrelease.aspx?id=1315_
(http://www.metoperafamily.org/operanews/news/pressrelease.aspx?id=1315)

I don't see any additional theaters listed for either The Magic Flute or
Puritani.  Also, it says there is supposed to be some information about how  to
buy tickets online or at the theater on Nov. 17 or perhaps 18, but I can't
find any.  Does anyone know anything more about how this is going to  work?

Even though the nearest theater for me for Puritani is in Raleigh, I'll
still go.  I won't drive to Charlotte for The Magic Flute  though.

Greg

--
Greg  Fitzmaurice
Durham,  NC