Subject: Fine NOZZE in New London
From: JOHN DEREDITA <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Thu, 16 Nov 2006 06:41:26 -0800

After last night's dress rehearsal I can recommend our Connecticut Lyric Opera NOZZE DI FIGARO wholeheartedly.  Excellent cast (including very good diction) and orchestra and any tech problems will be solved by time of performance, 8 p.m. this Friday 17 November at First Congregational Church, New London, 66 Union Street (although the entrance is on State Street).  I can provide driving directions.

  Other performances in New Britain, Trinity-on-Main, 69 Main St., Friday 24 November and Sunday 3 December.

  John

John Deredita

                    http://www.OPERA-L.org