Subject: Christine Brewer Recital in Washington
From: Brian Lee <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Wed, 15 Nov 2006 17:07:08 -0500

Are any Opera-L folks going to her recital on Nov. 28?  I'm still looking
for someone to go with, but I just called and found out that there are seats
available (Terrace Theater at the Kennedy Center).  It would be fun to meet
up for a dessert or coffee before or after if you care to.  She'll be
singing the Wesendonck-Lieder, among other things.
http://www.vocalartssociety.org/roster/20061128brewer.htm

- Brian Lee
Rockville, MD

                    http://www.OPERA-L.org