Subject: more bartoletti
From: kurt youngmann <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Sun, 19 Nov 2006 09:16:08 -0600

The Chicago Tribune's music critic, John von Rhein, writes in today's
paper <http://www.chicagotribune.com/features/arts/
chi-0611190423nov19,1,886322.story> that Bruno Bartoletti will return
next season to conduct Traviata for his Lyric Opera of Chicago swan
song. This after what I thought had previously been announced about
this season's Trovatore being his farewell.

Needless to say I'm not thrilled with this announcement.

Kurt Youngmann

                    http://www.OPERA-L.org