Subject: Re: arias help
From: kurt youngmann <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Fri, 17 Nov 2006 11:46:08 -0600

On Nov 17, 2006, at 10:53 AM, Tsuh Yang Chen wrote:

> can someone please identify the opera and composer for the
> following arias?  thank you.
>
>> Allons! Courage Et Confiance
Offenback, Les Contes d'Hoffmann
>> Amor Ti Vieta
Giordano, Fedora
>> Ach So Fromm
Flotow, Martha (Better known in Italian as M'appari)
>> Jungfrau Maria
Flotow, Alessandro Stradella
>> Kuda... Kuda...
Tchaikowsky, Eugene Onegin (Lensky's aria)
>> Di Rigori Armato Il Seno
Strauss, Der Rosenkavalier (Italian tenor's aria)
>> Forse La Soglia Attinse
Verdi, Un ballo in maschera
>> Come' E Gentil
Donizetti, Don Pasquale
>> Favorita Del Re
Donizetti, La Favorita
>> A Cette Voix...Je Crois Entendre Encore
Bizet, The Pearl Fishers
>> Padre, Con Essi Intrepido
Verdi, Ernani (I believe this is an aria added after the original
production)

Kurt Youngmann

                    http://www.OPERA-L.org