Subject: ARTISTS' EVENTS!!
From: Peggy Bourque <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Sun, 19 Nov 2006 13:08:34 -0000

Forsooth Opera Lovers!

Today we can celebrate the birthdays of Michal Ippolitov-Ivanov
(1833-1887) and Agnes Baltsa (1944).

Let us remember the following artists who passed away on this date:

    Jan Vorisek (1791-1825)
    Clara Petrella (1914-1987)
    Franz Schubert (1797-1828)

The quote for today is: "I never force myself to be devout except
when I feel so inspired, and never compose hymns or prayers unless I
feel within me real and true devotion."  Franz Schubert

As always, a big HAPPY BIRTHDAY to our birthday artists for today and
all forum members who share their birthday with them.

JUSSI LIVES and RULES!!

Pace e Gioia,

Bob Dilley
GAUDEAMUS IGITUR