Subject: Re: Peepee Opera ?????
From: Dan Tritter <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Fri, 29 Sep 2006 09:16:47 -0400

Robert Cardinalli wrote:

>I imagine this is some kind of joke or SPAM message.  Has anyone else received it as well?
>

>Peepee Opera - We plunder from the Pirates!
>To Start Pillaging From Peepee Opera, Click Here.
>
>Volume/Issue/Date
>
>We have the largest collection of opera music on the planet. We have plundered and copied the entire collections of House of Opera and Premiere Opera and bring them to you at half their prices. Plus we have some things neither of them have nor does anyone else on the internet if you know what I mean, ... wink, wink. Better get them while they're hot.
>

>Shipping charges are $2.50 per opera to anywhere in the world. Our shipping is cheaper than anyone else on the internet. NY Recordings.
>A Limited Time Offer. Come get a Steal by clicking here!
>

>House Of Opera items Get your bounty by clicking here!
>

>Richter CD-ROM's
>Click here to see Mike naked! (Just kidding!)
>

>Premiere Opera Items Come get a STEAL by clicking here!
>

>At Peepee Opera We Plunder From The Pirates! To Start Plundering, Click Here.

it's no joke. it's rob schwartz, who stole ed rosen's entire collection
ten years ago and founded
house of opera, a scam house that has cheated its suppliers,  its
employees and its customers with regularity with
schlock merchandise, and often with no merchsandise. the business has
foundered in its deceit, and
now schwartz has repackaged his dishonesty under a new name.

vergogna? he has none.

                    http://www.OPERA-L.org