Subject: Ryan Taylor
From: Stephen Parker <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Sat, 30 Sep 2006 22:01:45 -0400

Hello everyone,

I believe several on the list knew Ryan Taylor, a local genealogist at our
library and member of Opera-L.  I don't remember him posting much, but
when he found out I lived here in the Fort, we met for coffee a few times
and enjoyed each other's company.  So, you may imagine my shock when I
opened my newspaper this morning to read that he's been missing for a week
in Canada and is feared dead.  I was very saddened to read this news and
my condolences go out to his family and friends.  His unique perspecitve
on opera and all things related to genealogy will be missed.

The article is at:
http://www.fortwayne.com/mld/fortwayne/15645571.htm

Stephen L. Parker

                    http://www.OPERA-L.org